National Apprenticeship Week Events & Information - Student Copy
Young Professionals will be delivering the following webinar:
- Monday 8th February, 3pm - 5pm
- 12 Different Apprentice highlight journeys
- Open to all year groups in Y10, Y11, Y12 & Y13
- Opportunity to ask questions and find out about other young people's career journeys
- Learn about different types of apprenticeships, some myth busting and a few prizes along the way!
- Free event for all students, teachers and parents
To book an event, please click on the link below:
Monday 8th February
11.30am - 12.30am - Apprenticeship awareness presentation for students, teachers, and parents
6pm - 6.45pm - Apprenticeship awareness presentation for parents
Tuesday 9th February
11.10am - 11.30am - The Big Assembly
12.30pm - 1.30pm - Employer workshop with JCB Construction
3pm - 4pm - Employer workshop with Autify Digital
Wednesday 10th February
11am - 12pm - Construction workshop with Willmott Dixon
1pm – 1:45pm - The Open University/Apprenticeship Research Technician
2pm - 2.45pm - JCB with Nihal Dhillon
2pm - 2.34pm - Boots/Planning Assistant Apprenticeship
3pm - 3.45pm -NHS Apprenticeships
Friday 12th February
9.30am - 10.30am Find an Apprenticeship registration workshop
10.30am - 11.30am Strengths workshop
11.30am - 12.30pm Boost your employability workshop
3pm - 3.45pm CPD for school staff
Saturday 13th February
9.30am - 10.30am, 12.30pm - 1.30pm, 2pm - 3pm Apprenticeship awareness, registration, and employability workshop
Over 50 employers and providers are joining us and we also have a host of free to attend workshops taking place. There is still time for you to register and get involved.
- To register visit www.nas.vfairs.com and hit the REGISTER button.
- The event then 'goes live' between 11am-6pm on 10 February, just return to the above URL and hit the ENTER EVENT button that will appear on the day.
- Students can speak directly through voice or text chat to participating exhibitors, download information, view video content and attend any of our workshops (details of which are all on the site).
To book onto the sessions, please click here